Sunday, May 8, 2016

New changes to the blog??

Oh my! When was the last time I blogged? I think it was when I took my women's hair cutting skill check. Well I passed that one, I passed my color skill check and I also passed my highlight skill check. All I have left is Mens haircut, but I haven't found a guy so I don't know when I will be taking that one. Tomorrow I start make up week. After that I shadow someone on the floor and then I get on the floor! That's when my schedule will be changing so hopefully I'll have more time to blog. Talking about blogging more I bought a Happy Planner to write down when to upload and what I want to upload. But I can't use it until July! Ugh! I want to start blogging about how i decorate my planner, maybe what I eat in a day, a day in my life, my monthly favorite youtubers and bloggers, and maybe a weekly update of school or every other week update.

No comments:

Post a Comment