Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh Life...

Hello! I know i've been gone for so long. I'm sorry. But honestly, i've had no motivation/inspiration at all. I've been in a funk! Kinda depressed I guess. I'm feeling a lot better now though! Thank god! So life. It has been crazy from choosing a school, to debating what I actually want to study, to trying to find a job. I decided to go to a community college after all. I'm still not sure if i want to do cosmetology ot something else. I've applied in so many places. It's so stressful! Ok so i'm a bag hoarder right?!so i've been looking for a new bag. But I don't want to spend it on a bag that I don't really like. I've been looking at high end and at less pricey ones. I'm just so indecisive!! I want something cute but yet functional, something that goes with everything but yet stands out. So, so far the one I've seen that i really like is from Markkit.com. Well it's actually 2. I like the Mini Speedy and the Regular Speedy. Now im debating on which one i want! Well once i decide i'll do a review and a what's in my bag post. Oh, btw you guys should check out the app! I'm obsessed with it! Its fun playing "love it or leave it" and "knowsy". Plus you get really good deals! And the app is FREE!!

Xoxo, Michelle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment