Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The struggle of choosing a Blog name...

Hello. So let me tell you the struggle of choosing a Blog name now a days. First, I didn't want a blog name with my name. But then I saw that a lot of the girls i follow have their name on their blog/ youtube channel. I was going to put my name on the blog name, but (yes here comes the big scary 'BUT' again. lol) all the names i wanted with my name in it were taken. The most annoying thing was that all those blogs were taken by people that never blogged, blogged once or twice, and this was back then (2002-2007). I mean obvi they have forgotten about the blog, they havent blogged since then. Well after that, and annoying my sisters, bestfriend and cousin (sorry guys!), my sister came up with the name 'Life is better with Michelle'. Yayy! Finally a name that wasn't taken on Blogspot.com. I really wanted to start my Blog asap, but I didn't really like the name. I mean I liked it and all, but it wasn't me. I felt as if it made me seem to conceited. Totally not me. Trust me. That's why i just did 3 blogposts on that one. I just didn't feel motivated with that name. Then after thinking for so long again, and telling myself that I needed to choose a name. I came up with, the oh so great 'Soul of Glitter!' Now, this name is me. I love glitter. Anything and everything with glitter. lol So yes, i'll say my soul is made of glitter.
       
                                                     xoxo, Michelle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment